Senior FP&A Manager
Our client is a renowned listed MNC in the Automation Sector with Hong Kong as their Asia Pacific headquarters. Due to internal mobility, a rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented Senior Manager FP&A to join them. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a small team with oversight for APAC Financial Planning and Analysis. Apart from leading budgeting, forecasting and management reporting duties, you will drive the process improvement initiatives and business analytics for decision makings on investments. Working closely with business leaders in the region and in particular Greater China, you will help drive changes and achieve growth and profitability for the region and business units. As a strong leader, you will train and coach your team, raising the performance level as value adding business partners to the operations. This role will see you presenting and liaising with senior management regularly, both at a local and APAC level; providing meaningful recommendations and advice behind the numbers to the leadership team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and big 4 trained qualified accountant
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experience
- At least 5 years in a FP&A APAC role
- Prior exposure to sizable and matrix MNC environment is essential
- Solid track record in leading a high performing team
- Ability to work with multi functions and deliver tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 225328 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only