Senior Financial Analyst / Assistant Manager (Inventory)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$50000 per month|
My client is a reputable company in sourcing and retailing. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst / Assistant Manager (6 months renewable contract / to perm) to support the sourcing team. The ideal should have strong experience in inventory and costing; ideally coming from a manufacturing or a supply chain background.
- Perform analytical review on monthly financial results and provide commentaries on key budget/forecast variances
- Owns the Actual, Forecast and Plan for Operations department expenses.
- Control Capital Expenditures related to Operations.
- Track and trend FX impacts on the P&L; Perform FX sensitivity scenarios
- Facilitate month-end closing process, including calculation of monthly accruals, validation of P&L and preparing detailed variance analysis
- Check the SAP logistic data to support the variance actual & forecast analyse.
- Degree holder; professional qualification in Accounting is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of financial analysis experience
- Strong in inventory and costing
- Manufacturing / Retail / Sourcing / Supply Chain experience is highly desired
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid experience in SAP
- Immediately Available is a highly preferred
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only