Senior Financial Analyst, Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$40000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established retail company with a global presence. Currently they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their APAC finance team.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Support the execution of business planning and analysis to deliver regional goals and review of business performance.
- Assist in the collaboration with regional and affiliate teams in demand planning process to validate sales assumptions and forecast reconciliations. Provide analysis of saleable and promotional inventory levels at trade and in warehouse.
- Participate in the annual budget and lead the monthly estimates process
- Assisting Regional business planning team for monthly closing, Long Range Plan, and budget process with regional offices.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting about the variance against monthly estimate and annual budget.
- Preparing the analysis of the budget/estimate to actual results.
- Preparing financial analysis and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Participate in financial accounting activities for the regional office.
- Back up for Regional business manager if necessary.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar subject.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in retail or FMCG would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills necessary.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin)