Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A),6 months contract, big4 welcome
- 5 days work
- Contract position
- Competitive Salary
Our client is a MNC professional firm, they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. This position will start with a 6 months contract, candidate with outstanding performance will be very likely to be converted into a permanent position.
- Perform month-end variance analysis, forecasting, internal and external reporting on a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare financial reports, including summaries on plans, trends and forecasts.
- Partner with the respective business owners to develop the Annual Operating Plan, Five Year Plan and other long term strategies.
- Integrate strategies, initiatives and financial data to quantitative analysis which facilitate the leaders to make decision, optimize the business and drive long term business growth.
- Lead and prepare the pro forma of new business initiatives, which highlight the business risks and opportunities for management decision making.
- Compile business analysis/reports, provide recommendation and evaluate business decisions with management.
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 8 years of Finance/Accounting/Business analysis experience in MNC
- Strong in analysis, organised and number oriented
- Able to work under pressure and under a fast pace environment
- Immediately Available is a must