Senior Financial Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is one of the largest distributors and manufacturers headquartered in Hong Kong with a strong presence locally and within APAC regions. The company serves as the major distributor of various types of well-known brands and products and has a large market share within the industry. With their business expanding continuously, they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Monitor and control financial and costing status of distribution operations, and department expenses
- Make recommendations on all aspects of the operation and identify risks & opportunities to improve performance and productivity
- Work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes.
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in large-scale companies
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill