Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is a renowned hospitality group with operation around the globe. They are the pioneer and an industry leader growing strongly in recent years. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst help drive further success in their local business.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast, financial reports, and financial analysis for the business unit
- Assist in monthly management report and performance analysis preparation
- Assist in compiling reports and analyses, such as key performance indicators (KPI), in a timely and accurate manner; identify trends and exceptions for management's review
- Develop new tools and reporting in line with changing business requirements.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, e.g. process improvement, system development, budget modelling, policies and procedures set.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years accounting and analysis experience, preferably within Retail / F&B Industries
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Self-starter with passion to pursue for highest standards
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill