Senior Finance Manager/ Manager - Projects (HK listed company)
Our client is a reputable and fast-growing Hong Kong listed company with strong presence across APAC, especially in China. To facilitate their expansion of projects, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Finance Manager/ Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Responisble for financial reporting, management reporting for the Group Level and to review the reporting of different business units
- Assist supervisor to lead the accounting teams and drive continuous improvement in accounting operations;
- Assist in M&A projects, especially for financial integration and new acquisition
- Handle compliance and internal control duties of the related projects
- Monitor the cash flow planning, treasury functions of the Group
- Business partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with external parties and regulatory authorities;
- Perform ad hoc projects as required by Management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member of recognized accounting bodies (HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred;
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience (Shipping and logistics)
- Solid training from Big 4 is highly preferred
- Proficiency in excel skill and System knowledge (Oracle and Hyperion)
- Strong team player who is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-initiative, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and good in communication & presentation skills;
- Good command in written English & Chinese and Putonghua;
- Occasional travel to China is needed
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.