Senior Finance Manager - Projects & Systems
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a sizeable and reputable conglomerate with growing businesses across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Finance Manager to join their team and take care of the finance functions.
Report to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide business recommendations and insights on group finance projects
- Assist in process improvement and transformation
- Support Group IT projects and monitor project budget, capex and expenses
- Conduct thorough analysis on the profitiability
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and system enhancement initiatives.
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification, welcome candidates from Big 4 Accounting firm
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in supply chain and logistics industry
- Solid experience in US company or MNC is an advantage
- Solid relevant experiences is a must
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.