Senior Finance Manager, Private Equity
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established Asset Management firm focus on alternative investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the Finance team as a Senior Manager.
Reporting to CFO, you will be working closely with fund managers for preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasts as well as business plans for the PE/RE business. In addition, you will be required to prepare monthly management reports, financial analysis for the funds as well as evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of new business opportunities. As a Senior Manager, you will also need to oversee the monthly financial reports and month-end closing as well as assist in other funds' operational duties.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained from Asset Management/ Private Equity /Real Estate fund
- Audit background is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.