Senior Finance Manager - Leading Insurer
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established life insurer with a strong business presence across APAC. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Senior Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will oversee the finance operations including both financial and management reports of APAC regions. You are required to preview each country's financial reports and prepare the consolidation package. In addition, you need to perform forecasting and other financial analysis reports for the APAC business. As a Senior Finance Manager, you are also expected to ensure the internal control of the accounting department and engage in other ad hoc. projects such as new accounting standard implementation.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with exposure to the Insurance industry, preferably with an audit background
- Big4 audit background is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English & Cantonese