Senior Finance Manager- Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm with strong global presence and AUM around 800bn USD providing diversified investment solutions to clients across all asset classes. To cope with continuous growth, the Alternative Real Assets team is now looking for a dynamic, energetic and proactive Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manger to join the team.
Reporting to the CFO, APAC, you are responsible for a spectrum of accounting functions including month-end closing, management reporting and regulatory reporting of the Alternative investments for the APAC markets. You are also expected to provide assistance in setting up new fund structures and SPV. As a Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manager, you are also accountable for other ad hoc. tasks such as Due Diligence for new deals, reviewing tax filings, and manage the internal and external audit process.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in iBank or Asset Management firms with big4 audit experience
- Solid experience in alternative investments such as real estate, and SRI
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.