Senior Finance Manager - Asset Management Firm
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm based in US with a focus on alternative strategy investments and fixed income. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as a Senior Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for supervising the management accounting function. You will also be required to lead the annual budget, quarterly forecast and formulate business plans. Besides, you will need to determine and review KPIs with different departments as well as provide financial analysis and business performance evaluation with advice on improving the business. In addition, you are also expected to identify potential opportunity or risk for stimulating business performance. As a Senior Finance Manager, you will also be handling other ad hoc. issues such as tax or compliance matters
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained in the Financial Services industry, preferably Asset Management firm
- Big4 experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.