Senior Finance Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is a HK organisation and market leader in the service industry. Uniquely headquartered in Hong Kong with worldwide presence, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to oversee their Finance function.
Reporting to the Vice President, you will lead a sizable team and interface with different business units in Hong Kong and globally. You will ensure the smooth running of the day to day accounting operations; reports produced are in accordance with corporate governance and regulations, and that appropriate controls and compliance are in being observed and adhered to. On a regular basis, you will work closely with business leaders and departmental heads on the financial performance of their operations, providing analysis and consolidated management reports for review, highlighting areas for improvement and help drive corporate wide projects. In addition, you will play a hands on role managing the cashflow, treasury and taxation duties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of financial management experiences
- Prior supervisory experience is a must
- Strong business partnering skill; ability to work with cross function senior stakeholders
- Expert knowledge in accounting policies and compliance standards
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL227547 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only