Senior Finance Manager
Our client is a HK Listed market leader in the infrastructure industry. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to take on a well-rounded role covering both Hong Kong and China markets. This is a Hong Kong based position and a newly created role.
Reporting to the Finance Director sitting at the consolidated level, you will interface with different business units in the Greater China region. You will ensure reports produced are in accordance with listing rules and regulations, and that appropriate controls and compliance are in being observed and adhered to. On a regular basis, you will report to the FD as well as the General Manager on the financial performance of the businesses; providing analysis and consolidated management reports for review, highlighting areas for improvement and help drive corporate wide projects. This role will see you travelling occasionally to Mainland China.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of financial management experiences gained in HK listed companies
- Prior supervisory experience is a must
- Strong HK & China market knowledge; solid accounting, listing and compliance knowledge
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders on a diverse portfolio of businesses
- Occasional travelling to PRC is required
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL220089 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only