Senior Finance Director - Real Estate
A leading property developer and retail business with multiple ventures across Hong Kong, Greater China and Southeast Asia. They are highly reputable in the market and have created a brand that is well known within the region. As part of their expansion strategies, they are currently looking for Senior Finance Director to oversee the finance function and manage overseas JV projects.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Director will be in charge of managing the overall finance team
- Be the key representative in the maintenance of business relationship with joint venture partners and investors.
- Work closely with the CEO and COO in the commercial development of the company's property portfolio
- Manage and lead an accounting team of over 15 members of accounting staff with overseas reporting lines in APAC and Greater China
- Review financial reports, conduct monthly analysis and ensure adherence to group accounting policies
- Key responsible to liaise with internal and external auditors
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant required
- Group level exposure managing all rounded finance function. Experience managing joint ventures would be an advantage
- Minimum 12 years of experience with exposure in sizable company, Property or Hospitality is a plus
- Experience in PRC or APAC property business exposure is an added advantage, occasional travelling required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with senior stakeholders such as COO or CEO
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
The client offers a stable working environment with a strong potential and upside in career development. Interested applicants please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #235282 - Senior Finance Director - Real Estate