Senior Executive / Asst Manager (Insurance & Financial Risk)
- Support CRO in risk management function with emphasis on insurance risks, capital management and financial risks
- Identification, measuring, monitoring and reporting of risks, involvement in the establishment/review of risk tolerance/thresholds, and assessment of controls.
- Monitoring that the business operates within approved risk appetite framework and apply risk management strategy
- On-going control effectiveness monitoring / reporting and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Champion and advocate the ownership of risk management, ensure risks are understood and managed within approved risk appetite.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified actuary or experienced life insurance professional with in depth technical skills in financial and insurance risk.
- About 5-7 years of experience in a direct life insurance environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF