Senior Event Management Executive (Outdoor Mega Events)
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Senior Event Managment Executive, you will be focusing on outdoor events management. The role involves in sourcing, identifying and engaging with stakeholders and sponsors for sponsorship and partnership opportunity, while preparing marketing write up for sponsorship or partnership pitching. Also, you have to gather market information and conduct background research to facilitate effective event planning. You will assist to generate and maximize event revenue by proposal of ticketing package, rate card and building of advertising space. Your knowledge n ePayment solution, POS system and operation of event box office is a must.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 6 years' experience in marketing and event management
- Hands on event management experience, preferably for large outdoor events
- Experience ePayment solution/ POS/ Event box office for organizing outdoor mega events
- Self-starter with good presentation, communication and organization skills and attentive to details.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232976.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.