Senior Event Executive, Insurance (1-year contract)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$400000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known insurance company with an expanding business in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Senior Event Executive to join their Agency Marketing team on a 1-year contract (potential to renew or convert to Perm) to support their upcoming business needs.
Working within a fast-paced specialized team, you will be assisting in arranging and organizing a variety of promotional events, marketing campaigns, professional conferences targeted to motivate Insurance Agency partners, supporting the team on event planning, execution, marketing material productions, coordinating with internal and external parties to facilitate the logistics and ensure the smooth running of these programs, and actively participating in brainstorming sessions striving for creative solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Event Management and/or Marketing Communications
- Experience gained within Life Insurance business is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment, cope with changes and handle tight deadlines
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Event Executive
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 230290.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only