Senior E-Commerce Manager, Lifestyle brand
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$720000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client which is a global employer and a promising growing business despite Covid19 is looking for a Senior E-Commerce Manager for their new e-shop.
This is a critical first hire to grow our client's online market share and shopping basket value across all major e-tailer platforms as well as their own e-shop.
A. Job Description
A1) Boost E-Commerce Performance
- Develop a system-based approach to e-commerce, notably re: content syndication
- Build up yearly plan to equip all key launches with the appropriate e-trade assets
- Develop global templates and work in partnership with the Marketing Communication team to create all required assets
- Create a global framework and process
- Enhance shoppers' experience and identify areas of improvement for the digital shopper journey
- Define & implement omni-channel approach in partnership with Shopper Marketing team
- Move from an one-off sales approach to bundling, upselling and re-purchasing by leveraging CRM
- Maximize our online share and profitability
- Turning our client's own e-shop into a high traffic/high rotation/high profitablity e-commerce platform
A2) Use analytics as the compass to success
- Put analytics and fact-based information at the core of every decision
- Particularly dive into analytics for ongoing optimization
B1) To qualify, you will have
- A Master's degree in marketing/sales or digital marketing
- A minimum of 10 years of experience at developing and running an e-commerce infrastructure and business
- Experience with brands and emotionally-led consumer behavior
- Sales-savvy: experience and understanding of how to grow value of shopping basket online
- Analytics: knowledge and understanding of major analytics tools.
- Good relationship skills to work in partnership with business lines
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC243181
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.