Senior Digital Branding Manager
About the client and opportunity :
Our client is a very established platform with diversified businesses. This is a team leading opportunity reporting to the AVP based in Hong Kong. In particular, you will :
- Plan and drive 360 marketing campaign to promote the use of services. You will serve as a key driver on campaign design, brand health and platform usage. Represent and curate an iconic digital brand via website, social media and always-on campaign
- Define project scope for new business to come on board with the website ; translating business requirements for technical team to improve existing infrastructure
- Coach a small team to develop digital strategies on data collection, data analytics framework and online customer journey revamp
- Setting overall social media strategy and make short-term and long-term business plan for social media channels including Facebook, Weibo, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram etc.
- Support management team in digital transformation and project formation
- Support other special projects and events
To qualify, you will:
- Have 8 - 10 years of digital marketing, preferrably from online businesses / platform
- Be insightful about the latest trend/technology/users' behavior to enhance customer journey; appropriate use of key opinion leaders and other latest channels
- Have strong project management experience, able to manage various stakeholders and vendors. Maintain the quality of deliverables within the allocated budget
- Have agility, excellent leadership skills and team mobilization competency
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC233149
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.