Senior Database Administrator - Oracle/MSSQL
Our client is a leading bank in the region with extensive presence. They are expanding their business and are actively looking for a Database Administrator.
- Handle Database installation, administration, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, backup and restore activities
- Maintain updated policies and procedures on all database related components
- Manage Database in areas of security compliance, disaster recovery, backup, capacity planning
- Project implementation and vendor management
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 6 years' solid experience in Oracle and MSSQL database
- Hands-on experience in Oracle 11/12c with RAC support
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Microsoft SQL Server is beneficial
- Proficiency and knowledge in Linux/AIX UNIX platform support
- Good communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.