Senior Data Analytics Consultant (Audit) - Insurance - HK
Senior Data Analytics Consultant (Audit) - Insurance - Hong Kong
A top tier global insurance firm is looking for a Senior Data Analytics Consultant to join their Audit teams.
- Plan and execute Data Analytics program strategy and innovation roadmap for Audit teams
- Consult Audit teams on data validation, consolidation and cleansing processes, and perform accordingly
- Map out data delivery processes for both structured and unstructured data using various internal and external data sources
- Provide technical training and support to Audit teams in the analysis of captured data, and devise other training programs where necessary.
- Provide leadership for offshore teams.
- 7+ years' work experience with strong exposure to data analytics/data management and business consulting, preferably within financial services
- Prior work exposure to audit would be a strong advantage
- Familiar with SQL, R, Python, visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau), statistical techniques (e.g. regression analysis, cluster analysis, decision trees) and anomaly detection methods
- Regional project experience with offshore teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV to Stephanie Tung: Stephanie.email@example.com