Senior Data Analyst/ Manager (Python/ R/ BI)- 40-60k
- Understand business issues and needs, then design effective data analytics programs to identify root causes and solutions
- Conduct in-depth and dynamic data analysis from complex datasets, derive business insights from analysis results and review with business users
- Assist in defining appropriate business and direct marketing campaign metrics, and solicit relevant data sources to produce the evaluation reports
- Bring in best practices in advanced data analytics, predictive modeling, campaign management, CRM and related processes
- Lead and coach other colleagues to conduct data analysis
- Establish business and data analytics request procedure
- Work with other colleagues to understand the current data structure and business
- Participate in data analytics infrastructure project by:
- Providing input to data and tool requirement, data quality and governance, BI/CRM related process flow
- Consolidating and reviewing user requirement
- Participating in solution exploration and evaluation from BI perspective
- Taking part in UAT and implementation
- Working closely with various business departments, IT and external vendors in achieving the above items
- A university degree in Science or Business, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience and solid skills in customer data analysis, BI and CRM related activities. Experience and knowledge in data mining and model building will be a plus.
- Strong business sense to comprehend business issues and needs, interpret analysis result from business perspective and make actionable recommendations
- Experience in customer database/warehouse project, understanding of HKTDC business (or similar B2B business), or relevant project management experience will be an added advantage
- Sound business sense to comprehend business issues and needs, interpret analytics results from business perspectives and make actionable recommendations
- Good inter-personal skills, proactive working attitude with analytical mindset, team spirit and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills with analytical and BI tools, e.g. R/Python, Tableau, MS Access, SAS, VBA and SQL etc.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.