(Senior) Data Analyst (SAS)- (40-55k)
- Design and develop sales and services triggers and campaign lists generation, especially on financial crime risk-related analytics
- Support ad-hoc data analytics, sales MI & regular reporting and datamart development
- Support on all related business analytics requests
- Act as the key contact of Global Banking on data management matters and work closely with related parties within the Group and the Bank
- University degree in Quantitative Analysis, statistics, computing or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, database management, software engineering, and system development
- With experience in statistical modeling or data/text mining is an added advantage
- With knowledge of global banking / digital banking preferred
- Hands-on experience of SAS, SQL, R, Python or Excel VBA
- Strong commitment in taking new challenges, self-motivation and creativity
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.