(Senior) Data Analyst (Power BI/ SQL/ ETL)- 25-30k
- Data and Reporting - Study existing legacy reports (Eg. Sales, CRM reports) and build clear documentation; Identify opportunity (both short and long term) to simplify and standardise the systems and tools across different divisions by using technologies; Interact with Regional team/vendors to deliver the solutions to the business.
- Study and identify opportunities for automation within system and processes (Eg. Retail POS, CRM, SAP etc)
- Work closely with local business and Regional IT team to deliver the Google Cloud Platform for reporting as the long term solution.
- Continuously sharpen the skillset by learning and maintaining knowledge of existing and emerging Automation tools.
- Handle any application support and ad hoc tasks assigned
- A degree holder from Computer Science / Information Technology
- Preferably with 3-5 years 'experience, exposure to MNC is preferred
- Exposure to SAP Master Data and business processes preferred (not mandatory)
- Proficiency in Relational databases (SSMS) and SQL for querying and extracting data, experience with writing Store Procedures
- ETL Concepts is mandatory
- Experienced in either Linux or Windows Configuration, Scripting
- Preferred experienced in PowerAutomate (Microsoft)
- Experienced with JSON and REST APIs
- Proficiency in at least 1 programming languages (Python, Java, R etc.) for Data gathering, data cleansing.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication to clearly convey error findings
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be flexible, self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and maintain deadlines for development initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Exposure to Cloud platform/Server (GCP, AWS, Azure) is preferred.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.