Senior Customer Service Executive, Insurance (Regional)
Our client is a reputable international insurance company with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth and dedication to enhancing their customer experience, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join their APAC business, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the regional operation manager, you will be an experienced member in the team to provide excellent customer service via phone call or emails to customers, business partners and service providers, focused on health and medical. Working closely with other teams in the region, you will be responsible for creating a customer-oriented practices and ensuring efficient and effective communications. As a senior member of the team, you will be tasked to provide supervision and coaching to junior members, handle escalated cases, identify on-going service gaps and areas of improvement, and share best practices with the rest of the region.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer service / customer care / client servicing gained from Insurance and / or Healthcare industry
- Customer-centric mindset with leadership capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please Apply Directly here, or reach out to Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only