Senior Customer Care Expert, Medical Insurance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a reputable international insurance company with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth and dedication to enhancing their customer experience, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join their HK business.
Reporting to team head, you will be an experienced member to provide excellent customer service via various channels, including but not limited to calls, emails or internet, to local customers, business partners and service providers regarding their requests, issues, and complaints, focusing on health and medical products. As a subject matter expert, you will be tasked to resolve escalated complaints and advise on complex cases to senior management. Working under the umbrella of a regional operations team, you will be an active member in developing and facilitating projects to implement best practices, address operation and service gaps, and continuously enhance the overall customer experience.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer service / customer care / client servicing / complaint handling gained from Insurance, Healthcare, Medical and/or Pharmaceutical industry
- A pro-active problem solver with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties, please Apply Directly here, or reach out to Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code CY 247407