Senior Corporate Communications Officer - 36k
- Well known listed company
- Team work culture and environment
- All rounded corp comms exposure
My client is a top tier engineering company publicly listed in Hong Kong. Recorded more than 5,000 million in 2020 revenue, they are looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Officer to expand their team. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Corporate Communications Officer.
You will be developing and executing communication strategies and campaign to improve brand image and reputation. As a Senior Corporate Communication Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing communications strategies and programs to improve brand image and reputation of company
- Planning and leading corporate event for both internal and external stakeholders (including networking event, staff dinner, seminars, webinars etc)
- Managing content for both internal communications material (including newsletters, borchures etc) and external social media (including LinkedIn, facebook and other external platform)
- Supporting corporate website development, optimization and content updates
- Developing corporate branding guideline and ensuring all communications are consistent with guideline
- Conducting regular market and competitor researches for business improvement
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of corporate communications experience
- Experience in listed company is a MUST
- Experience with developing communications materials for both internal and external audience
- Knowledge with photo or video editing will be an advantage
- Creative, proactive, team working personality with a problem solving attitude
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248329.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.