Senior Corporate Communications Executive, Investment
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a diverse business portfolio in securities, investment banking and asset management. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Event & Corporate Communications professional to join their Hong Kong business.
Working within a specialized team, you will focus on supporting end-to-end event planning and execution, social media channel monitoring and maintenance, creating quality writing materials for internal and external communications purposes, including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, award application, presentation speeches, media interviews etc. You will work closely with various external vendors and agencies on media relations and event execution, whilst ensuring publications are aligned with company brand image and corporate guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year's experience in Public Relations, Media Relations, and/or Corporate Communications
- Experience gained from Investment Banks is highly preferred; candidates from other financial services firms would also be considered
- Solid writing and senior stakeholder management skills
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Executive
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or apply directly quoting reference number CY 241625.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only