Senior Content Development Executive
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Senior Executive, the job involves in brainstorming, designing and creating all social visual content that attracts consumer's attention. You will be working closely with videographer and engaging in video projects and art direction from storyboard to editing and post-production. Also, to prepare graphics, text, subtitles in multiple languages for video and visual content, supervising footage selection, colour grading, editing and final graphics treatments and effects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Creative Media, Graphic Design and Multi-Media design or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant professional experience
- Strong in storytelling, presentation layout, visual design and video production
- Proven track record in producing successful digital content in travel/ lifestyle/ news/ entertainment
- Stay up to date to visual trends and emerging digital technology e.g. Boomerang, Instagram Stories and Facebook, Instagram Live, cinemagraphs, infographics etc
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suites, Photoshop. Basic knowledge of other film/video programs such as final cut, premier, aftereffects will be a strong advantage
- Possess a creative and publisher mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Good written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM233252.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.