Senior Channel Manager, Mobile Accessories
Our client is one of the most popular mobile accessories brand in the world. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for
- HK and Macau P&L - design channel (Wilson/ Braodway/ Mobile Operator) sales srategy to achieve assigned sales / profitability target,
- Sign and develop local distributors & resellers and set up rebate system, program and competitive offers
- Prepare on-shelling in key retailers stores and ran effective online and offline promotion with the support of marketing.
- Channel partner engagement - direct engagement with key accounts to build up long-term strategic relationship, drive sales growth plan, maximize POSM exposure and implement sell-in & sell-out promotions
- Pricing & Promotion Management: Formulated channel tiers' pricing structure, phase-in/phase-out pricing adjustment.
- Design new products' launch promotion. Drive effective promotion to boost sales and keep the sales momentum in the market
- Product Management: Integrate sales data, customer insight & market trend to project monthly sell in & sell out forecast.
- Collaborated with APAC product team on new product development with right pricing & forecast to deliver incremental sales
- E-commerce growth: Achieved e-commerce's topline growth YoY 60%. Established flagship store in key marketplaces for brand building & drive significant sales through exclusive SKU/bundle and members offers
To qualify, you will have
- 5-8 years of sales experience in mobile operators, mobile accessories or IT laptops / cameras business
- Excellent local retailers and channel partner engagement responsibilities
- Team worker and self motivator
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242145
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.