Senior Buyer - Denim
Our client is a trending fashion brand with strong market influence within the APAC region. As a unique brand that emphasize on quality design, they recorded more than 700 million revenue in last fiscal year. Looking to strength their products' quality to fit the market trend, they are now in search of a Senior Buyer.
You will be responsible for developing and managing the buying function to maximize brand's profit. You will be conducting market research and analysis to forecast the upcoming market trend. As a Senior Buyer, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing buying strategies to tackle gross profit or turnover target
- Managing the OTB for major fashion and Apparel brand around sales targets
- Conducting market research and analysis to forecast the upcoming market trend
- Introducing and researching possible/potential product or brands with thorough market research
- Maintaining and managing stock holdings level through price change, RGG, shipment planning and replenishment etc
- Supervising stores' demand and needs with efficient allocation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 3 years of buying experience for apparel or fashion brands
- Experience with denims and jeans will be an advantage
- Independent with sharp business sense and organized with good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234089.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.