Senior Business Development Manager - Private Equity
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$500000 - HK$750000 per annum|
Our client is an established primary research and consulting firm with strong brand equity and a global presence. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager for their regional business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work closely with the existing sales team to build up the client base via market mapping, prospecting and research. You will also be expected to reach out to the market proactively to develop new clients and ultimately complete sales cycles with them. Additionally, you will be also take care of an existing client portfolio, acting as a first contact of the client when leads and requests come in.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in business development, account management, or other client facing functions, ideally within financial services or professional services industries
- Demonstrated track record with growing institutional client base and winning new businesses.
- Experience in working with senior executives and offering consultative solutions to enterprise clients
- Outstanding communication skills with both external and internal parties; capable of liaising effectively with global counterparts
- Proficiency (oral and written) in English & Mandarin
- A Bachelor's degree from a top tier university
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT239570.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.