Senior Business Development Manager, DCM Focused
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading International Rating Agency with a strong presence in Asia. As part of strategic growth, the firm is significantly investing in the Asia expansion and a newly created position has arisen for a high-calibre Business Development / Relationship Management professional to join the team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be a key member of the team based in Hong Kong covering the North Asia region, responsible for business development, marketing strategies and activities, commercial contract negotiating and tendering, targeting banking clients in the DCM, Corporate & Investment Banking space. You will build and develop relationships with the bankers in these functions, advocating the firm's involvement in deal flows, generating new rating orders and business referrals from them through marketing activities and relationships. Some of the marketing / business development activities will include organizing client events / meetings, learning sessions and participation in industry related events. You will act as a liaison between the firm's specialist teams and the clients and you will facilitate their communications, requests and updated research and ratings. This role offers exceptional / high-profile exposure to key market professionals / bankers in the DCM, Debt Syndication and Investment Banking space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with minimum 7+ years experience gained from Debt Capital Market, Debt Financing, Investment Banking, Coverage Banking, Corporate Banking
- Experience as a Relationship Manager / Banker from Corporate Banking covering Large Corporates, Listed Companies and / or Government sectors would be considered
- Relevant business development / sales / rating experience from Rating Agencies would also be considered
- Proven experience / ability in business development and relationship management
- Strong exposure to Debt issuance
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 222029. www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.