Senior Business Development Manager, APAC - US Fortune 500
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$780000 - HK$850000 per annum|
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the largest Fortune 500 Consumer company, headquartered in the US. They've business partnership across 90+ countries, and it has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, they are currently looking for Senior Business Development Manager, APAC to leverage the growing business further and drive business expansion plans for APAC.
You will be responsible for all distributor management, business development and sales strategies for the APAC market. As a Senior Business Development Manager APAC based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with business partners, managing distributors and taking ownership of the new business development strategy for the business in APAC
- Developing & implementing APAC business strategies, including budget planning & control
- Reviewing terms and contract with different distributors and identify growth area
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics - sales, quality, profitability etc.
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders and vendors to drive SOP for the sales trainings on annual basis
- Collaborating with the senior management team to design trade strategy, identify new business partners and sales channels
- Formulating a 2-year plans with a good understanding of each market's needs and APAC market dynamics
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round sales strategy
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core APAC new business development and distributor management experience in the consumer product sector
- Experience in regional business expansion management with a proven track record in leading new business development strategy
- Strong network of wholesalers/ distributor in APAC and have a proven track record managing the business partner independently
- Solid experience in regional business expansion management with a hands-on approach
- Excellent project management skills with a strong commercial sense and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidates with less experience will be consider as Business Development Manager, APAC.
Please contact Anki Lau on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL229471.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.