Senior Business Development Manager (1.5M Total Package)
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is one of the leaders in the industry of smart city system and energy management. They are an innovative technology pioneer and are currently looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager to create new service and revenue stream relating to smart city, electric vehicles charging systems and renewal energy.
The job incumbent will support the management in defining and constructing the business model of the new business/ growth strategy. In particular, you will
- Translate company's growth direction into road maps and actionable plans
- Define service and product offerings based on customer and competitor market understanding ; prepare proposals including analysis on consumer and competitor markets, opportunity definition, business plans and possible programs to enhance business performance
- Initiate and develop collaboration with internal business stakeholders to ensure alignment and provide organizational leadership focusing on long term planning and policy development.
About the requirements :
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate degree in business, engineering or related disciplines
- Over 10 years of electricity related product / service P&L management experience in Asia. Business development or product marketing experience will also be considered
- Entrepreneurial / growth mind set
- Organizational leadership and diplomacy handling senior executives
- Excellent organization, team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English (verbal and written) and Chinese (Cantonese is preferred)
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC222567
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.