Senior Business Development Executive, Global Securities Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a sizable financial services group with diversified business globally in brokerage, private wealth management, investment banking and investment management. With their continuous expansion in Greater China business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Business Development professional to join and further develop their online trading business.
Report directly to Head of the team, you will be the key member of a specialized team to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and initiatives for online customer acquisition and retention, with a focus on Greater China market. Working closely with Sales team, you will plan and facilitate investment seminars and workshops to attract and generate potential retail and institutional investors and help foster strong relationships by providing professional advice on product and platform usage. You will also assist in various marketing promotional campaign, new product development, market research and analysis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Marketing and/or Business Development gained in Banking, Securities, Trading and/or other Financial Services industry
- SFC license Type 1 & 2 holder or passing of relevant HKSI papers would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 235019
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only