Senior Business Analyst, Commercial Banking (SAS/VBA/MIS)
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail banking and corporate banking. As part of continued growth, a exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst / Data Analyst / MIS professional to join their expanding Commercial Banking business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be a key member of a specialized team in performing quantitative data analysis, business strategic analysis, sales performance monitoring, as well as updating existing statistical models in support of further business expansion. Working closely with Marketing and Product departments, you will conduct analysis on customer segmentation, product profitability to explore and identify opportunities for customer acquisition and retention across the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Business Analytics / Data Analytics / Business Intelligence / MIS reporting gained in Banking / Financial Institutions
- Candidates with Retail Banking experience will also be considered
- Competency in SAS and VBA is a MUST
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3101 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number CY 236613
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only