Senior Business Analyst
My client is Luxruy retail MNC, they are actively looking for Regional Senior Business Analyst to join their regional IT team.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, business or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an IT organization with 5 years in a capacity of business analysis / consulting role in large scale ECOM / CRM projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Coordination
- Knowledge and experience in managing projects or workstreams
- Knowledge of eCommerce domain and processes process (experience of market-leading platforms, e.g. DemandWare, WebSphere, Magento, etc. would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Retail / Supply Chain application eg: POS / CRM / ERP...
- Knowledge of system integration by using WebServices or API
- Knowledge and experience in customer database, customer loyalty and data schema design
- Knowledge of Retail and OmniChannel processes would be an advantage
- Functional knowledge of MS Project and other Project Management tools.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; Strong customer, quality, and results orientation.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehends written and verbal communications, and possesses excellent presentation skills.
- Proven team player with the ability to inspire, lead, train, motivate and collaborate with business and IT professionals throughout the Asia region
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin (added advantage).