Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$60000.00 per annum|
- Manage the HR and Finance regional application landscape, with an understanding of the main process supported and of the relevant integration flows.
- Support the Back Office Back Office Application Competence Manager in interacting with Business Solution Global team to properly address the HR and Finance Global/Regional/Country business requirements, and to enforce at a regional level the adoption of global standards supporting the periodical rollout projects.
- Work closely with County System Managers and Business Analysts and/or business representatives to understand business processes and requirements at a local level for the HR and Finance areas.
- Work closely with HR and Finance organization and other business stakeholders in continuously identify opportunities to apply Kering best practice, automation and control for the Finance area.
- Collect HR and Finance scope document, normalize and prioritize the requirements at a Country level to be able to provide at the Global Business Solution team a consistent and consolidated view of the Regional and to negotiate (under a fact-based approach) the Regional specifics against the global template.
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 5-year experience in IT, with at least some experience in retail business analysis
- Hands-on experience in HR and Finance applications, with strong preference for experience in retail environments
- Knowledge of finance / legal fiscal constraints / statutory reporting related to HR application in the APAC region
- Solid understanding of the accounting monthly cycle closing process
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English and other Asian languages is a plus
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- Used to apply any requirement-analysis methodology to formalize requirements in clear, concise and meaningful matter