Senior Brand Manager - FMCG MNC
Our client is one of the market leaders in the FMCG sector. With the constant growing sales sitting at close to 15 billion HKD annually, they are looking to add a major piece to their talent pool to sustain and further improve the current thriving business model. Looking to enhance their brand leadership and market share, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead one of their marketing teams.
You will be responsible for leading one of the marketing team within the company. You will establish key marketing strategies, monitor product development while coordinating major KPIs to ensure brand leadership, awareness and market share. As a Senior Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing brand and marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and market share
- Leading progress of product development to ensure product performance throughout launching and product developmentcycle
- Collaborating with sales team and take advantage of outside source such as Nielsen Data to understand market trend and further enhance current promotion strategies
- Establishing strong control in market share through setting and measuring major KPIs
- Managing annual budget process, P&L etc to ensure high efficiency in marketing campaign
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business management or other related disciplines with at least 6 years of marketing and brand management experience in FMCG industry
- Candidate with experience within the personal care or hygiene industry will be highly preferred
- Independent, mature, outgoing and positive; good communication skill and strong business sense
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239864
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.