Senior Brand Manager, Consumer Journey - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$650000.00 - HK$750000.00 per annum|
- Global FMCG company
- Big brand in 100+ countries
- Strong career development visibility
Our client is a European FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 15 billion Euros and is a leader in its category of products globally. Their HK office is a strong hub with a rapid increase in market share over the last 8 years. With consistently positive results in business, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Journey to design and lead a communication strategy for the core brand.
You will be responsible for all data-driven brand communication strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Journey, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely collaborating with cross teams and partnering with the internal key stakeholders to interpret consumer behaviour, market data and converting insights to brand communication strategy
- Acting as an in-house consultant to review business priorities, develop pioneering and practical solutions to business problems proactively
- Partnering closely with marketing team to define objectives and effective strategies based on their inputs
- Leading and supporting the team to create data-driven marketing strategies including media strategy, consumer journey design, performance review and optimisation plan etc.
- Generating customer insights and identify business opportunities to enhance the experience across the customer lifecycle
- Presenting the analytical findings to key stakeholders and formulating action plans on brand communication strategy
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in a Consumer Journey/ Consumer Experience role in FMCG sector
- Experience in driving brand building activities including advertising, social media, CRM, search, innovation, and media planning in FMCG sector
- Solid experience in driving data-driven brand strategy and providing strategic solutions in fast-paced environment with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with strong analytical and professional presentation skills
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236342 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.