Senior Associate, M&A
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established insurance group with strong presence over the globe. Due to continuous business growth, the group is aggressively expanding in HK and an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Investment team.
Reporting to the Head of Investment, your main responsibilities would be performing valuation on potential investment opportunities, conducting quantitative and qualitative due diligence as well as formulating financial modelling. In addition, you will be also required to monitor and improve the business performance and profitability of the existing investments. As an Senior Associate, you will also be expected to identifying and assessing new investment opportunities, liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the investment opportunities as well as other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in BBA or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant strategic planning or corporate finance experience, preferably gained from Investment Banking /Insurance
- Strong analytic and modelling skills as well as business acumen
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.