Senior Associate, Internal Control
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$45000.00 per month|
Our client is a globally recognized retailer. They are now recruiting a Senior Associate with SOX audit background to join the team.
Reporting to the Internal Control Director, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal control, risk management and procedures. You will establish the internal control review plan and coordinate SOX audit with internal stakeholders. You will plan and perform a regional audit on retail stores and expense claim reviews. Perform operational review covering various cycles.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree with focus in Accounting, with CPA designation or equivalent
- Sound Knowledge of internal control and SOX compliance review, audit experience is an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in internal/external audit, internal control, SOX compliance or risk management
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Big 4 candidates are welcomed
- Frequent travel is required
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.