Senior Asset and Liability Management Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Work-life balance
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
Our client is a licensed bank with business activities including retail & commercial banking,wealth management and insurance. In order to cope with continuous expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Asset & Liability Manager to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the department head, you are responsible for identifying and assessing the Asset Liability and Capital Management risks such as liquidity and interest rate risks. You are required to perform internal capital assessment process, stress testing and recovery planning as well as preparing management reports on capital-related issues. In addition, you are required to review the balance sheet management and funding strategies to maximize the efficiencies. As an AVP, Asset & Liability, you are expected to prepare regular MIS reports for ALCO, and Risk Committee as well as participate in other ad hoc. projects such as Basel III.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA/FRM or relevant qualification is preferred
- Minimum 6 years or above relevant working experience gained in Banking
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"