Senior Application Support - Prime Services, global iBank, 60K+
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a Global leading Investment Banking Corporation who has been rapidly expanding their businesses on various levels. Having sustainable growth in the recent years, they are investing resources in their front office to back office team, which includes the Technology team within the Prime Finance and Services business. The team is hiring multiple head counts for Senior Application Support with prior experience with front office technology. The successful candidate has to be passionate about technology, come across driven, proactive, and who is also keen to grow with the business.
- Provide hands-on technical support of all applications supporting Prime Finance business globally under follow-the-sun support model.
- Monitor critical components of the system and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Participate in preparing ad-hoc reports for users.
- Work closely with regional Information Technology teams to maintain the systems used by the applications.
- Participate in Business Continuity Planning and Exercises.
- Participate in regional and/or global projects
- 5 - 8 years working experience in support role on global applications, candidate with less experience can be considered for a junior position
- Excellent business knowledge on prime brokerage and stock lending
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Experience in Linux / Unix scripting skills
- Experience on database skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to cope well working under pressure
- Self-motivated and strong organizational skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English
Please click the APPLY NOW button below quoting job title. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.