Senior Analytics Manager - US premium FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$60000 - HK$70000 per month|
Our client is a leading premium FMCG goods company headquartered in the US with various brands under its umbrella. It is counted as 1 of the 5 biggest category brands in the region and is also knows for some of the first innovations in the industry. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, they are currently looking for Senior Analytics Manager to further leverage the growing business in APAC.
You will be responsible for all consumer data analytics project and CRM strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Senior Analytics Manager - APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders to design and drive predictive analytics, customer segmentation and market insight generation projects
- Driving the consumer and digital insight plan for APAC and provide data-driven recommendations to global and regional marketing teams
- Monitoring data & insights providers performance and closely collaborating with the IT department to enhance operation efficiency
- Formulating high-impact digital consumer engagement tactic for the APAC market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current consumer-centric marketing model and provide business optimization solutions
- Building data dashboards, best practice, innovative programs and operating procedures to maximize effectiveness
- Collaborating with top management and acting as an in-house data insights consultant to provide advice to business leaders
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in a Consumer/ Marketing Insight role at the Regional/ Global level
- Experience in marketing research agency and leading major analytics projects in the retail sector with a multi-national team environment
- Solid experience in driving data-driven marketing strategy in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business acumen, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent in key stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228276.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.