Senior Analytics Manager, Brand Strategy - MNC FMCG
- Global FMCG company
- Big brand in 100+ countries
- Strong career development visibility
Our client is a European FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 15 billion Euros and is a leader in its category of products globally. Their HK office is a strong hub with a rapid increase in market share over the last 8 years. With consistently positive results in business, they are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to design and lead a data-driven brand strategy for the core brand.
You will be responsible for all consumer data analytics project and consumer engagement strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Senior Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely collaborating with global and domestic teams and partnering with the internal key stakeholders to design and implement analytics frameworks, customer segmentation and market insight generation projects
- Formulating and driving predictive analytics, market insight plan and provide data-driven recommendations for both online and offline customer experience strategy
- Monitoring data & insights providers performance and closely collaborating with Brand Marketing, Business Intelligence and Technology department to enhance operation efficiency
- Formulating high-impact consumer engagement tactic for the market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current consumer-centric marketing model and provide business optimisation solutions
- Building data dashboards, best practice, innovative programs and operating procedures to maximise effectiveness
- Collaborating with top management and acting as an in-house data insights consultant to provide advice to business leaders
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years' experience in a Data Analytics OR Consumer Insight OR Market Research role in consumer product sector
- Experience in marketing research agency and leading major analytics projects in the FMCG or Retail sector with a multi-national team environment
- Knowledge in data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau
- Solid experience in driving data-driven brand strategy in fast-paced environment with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with strong analytical and professional presentation skills
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL231434 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.