(Senior) Analyst Programmer (.Net/ JAVA)- Insurance (25-40k)
- Perform system analysis, design, development, testing and system documentation
- Provide UAT, system maintenance, implementation support
- Development on Life Insurance application systems, API and tasks
- Work in Agile project team, providing technical solution and support
- Sound knowledge of performance testing tools such as JMeter, JProfiler
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent, 3 years hands-on experience
- Solid technical knowledge in.NET platform and Java EE, HTML5, Hibernate, Spring Boot, MS SQL, API Management, SOA/Microservices and MQ Series
- Hands-on experience in building API and Web services using RESTful, SOAP and JSON
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Experience on financial calculation projects such as financial calculator, repayments is a plus
- Experience on Life Insurance product implementation is a plus
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.