(Senior) Analyst Programmer (.NET)- 30-38k
Application support and troubleshoot various internal application systems.
- Work closely with business users, review business needs and drive business process improvement with IT solution
- Coordinate with vendors and infrastructure team to deliver a solution to business users
- Responsible for system analysis, design, development, and implementation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Provide assistance in migrating existing IT system to Cloud platform, with experiences in Salesforce is preferred
- Responsible for enhancing the functionality of Business Intelligence (BI) platforms, such as Power BI and SSRS.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
Five years or above in system development with at least three years in system analysis and design
- Proven experience in software design and development using .NET, C#, SQL, and /or other programming languages
- Proficient in web development, web services, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, database (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Knowledge and experience in server-side software development and database design
- Experience in SAP, CRM, POS, Salesforce is an advantage
- Knowledge in Java and NoSQL is an advantage
- Team player, responsible, willing to learn, can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal, analytical and vendor management skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Retail industry experience is preferred but not required
- Immediate availability is preferred
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.